MURFREESBORO, Tenn. (WMOT) -- A Murfreesboro man who told police he wanted to “test the limits of his body” ended up in the hospital Friday morning.
A report on the incident says Murfreesboro Police and EMS were called to an apartment on Wenlon Drive just before dawn in response to an accidental overdose.
Police say 25 year-old Charles A. Steele was shaking violently and vomiting when they arrived. Steele reportedly told officers he had taken approximately 20 caffeine “stay awake” pills.
An officer wrappers on the scene for 38 pills. Stelle told officials he was trying to “test the limits of his body.”
Steele was transported to St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital.